Thursday, February 22, 2007

I LIFT UP MY EYES TO THE HILLS

There are times when I, bewildered, don't know where to turn or what to do.
All possible options seem to be tried, without satisfying result.
This has been one of those frustrating weeks in limbo.
I was about to make one last phone call, as my eyes fell upon the calendar standing on the kitchen table. One of those with a Bible verse for every day.
This very Thursday the quote was from Isiah 30,15:
"In repentance and rest is your salvation,
in quietness and trust is your strength."
I'll have to rely on those words. I wouldn't dare not to.
Guess I have a bit of growing up to do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:-)

Unknown said...

Elise,

Jeg letter høre ting forbedrer ! Er godt, min venn. Akkurat lar meg vite når som helst De trenger ekstra bønner.


I am relieved to hear things are improving!
Be well, my friend. Just let me know anytime you need extra prayers.

Justin