Saturday, November 18, 2006

WOMAN DIVIDED

I'm longing to be back home, where my two parents are struggling bravely towards the ends of their lives. No one can really imagine what they have to deal with these days.
I should be there all the time to ease their burdens.
Then again when I'm staying in my bedchamber where I grew up, where sorrows became hope, where a bud developed into ripe fruit, I miss my daughter and my husband and the surroundings of the home that we have created.
I need to spend as much time with them as possible before my daughter is going to try her wings in strange towns, finding her paths in life.
I am blessed though, to have friends who will always be there, when I have an hour or an evening to spare.
Guess I am blessed and should not complain at all.
I just need the day to last for 48 hours.
That's all.

No comments: