Thursday, November 30, 2006

iTunes 4450

I hate systems which make me feel like an idiot.
My neck is stiff, my blood sugar low and my intelligence insulted by the iTunes reappearing dialogue telling me that burning disc failed, due to error 4450. Then I have to click on the OK sign to try once more. It is not OK at all. For the time being I loathe Steve Mac Jobs and his red chinned Appleboys.
Since I was stupid enough to download the new version of iTunes, my middle name has been failure and trouble.
My husband is blindly fascinated by the Apple brand and likewise negative to Microsoft. I think he has been fooled. Jobs is just another rip-off guy, who wants to make big bucks and leave his grey haired customers to handle his cheap solutions. If I lived in the USA, I would sue him for all the hours I have been forced to spend burning two CDs.
As it is, I can give up or change to Media Player.
I'll have to think about that.
The problem is, I am no quitter. It has cost me dearly.

No comments: